About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
· Work in the Real Estate investment banking group in Sydney to create and deliver solutions that bring to bear the full breadth of the bank's capabilities - including strategic mergers and acquisitions advice, equity and debt capital markets, leveraged finance and structured products.
· Assist execute live transactions across mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt capital markets.
· Generate ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients through in-depth research, financial modeling and industry analysis.
· Prepare and help deliver client presentations to generate deal flow and build your client network and experience.
· Learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including senior bankers within your group, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe.
· Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting, Law or other relevant area
· Excellent in communication and proficient in English
· Minimum of 4 years investment banking experience
· Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience (i.e. mergers & acquisitions advisory / corporate finance)
· Financial modelling skills
· Experience preparing client presentations
Learn more about this role