Participates as an integral member of the Community Development Banking Client Team, working with commercial clients and prospects. Develops, participates and/or presents client/client team presentations (economic updates, markets forecasts, industry updates, industry valuations, client and prospect research and peer analysis), pitch books and relationship reviews Participates in the credit approval process in order to gain exposure to Credit products and the decision/approval process. Participates in treasury solutions packaging in order to gain exposure to Treasury products/services and their related approval/support processes. Coordinates with product partners, deal team members and clients to facilitate delivering the full bank.
Delivers financial, industry, and economic analyses and other activities to facilitate decision making with comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research.Responsible for new business analytics and call planning to support the client teams, focusing on enhancing existing relationships, and identifying opportunities for providing additional financial products or services or relevant strategic advice and insight for our clients. Monitors and reviews activities across multiple portfolios in order to identify opportunities for expanding client relationships and anticipating business needs.Serve as subject matter expert for the Client Team for research and sales tools and productivity resources. Connect with peers across CREB to help share best practices. Work efforts must be thorough and focused, exhibiting strong oral and written communication skills. Able to work proactively and with minimal supervision on assigned tasks, and is able to connect analytical work to the client needs and strategic objectives. Qualifies early in role and develops later in role.
Required Skills: “Must” have these skills to be minimally qualified.
• Undergraduate degree required. Accounting, Finance, Real Estate or related field preferred
• Minimum of 1-3 years of previous business experience
• Credit skills preferred
• Demonstrates initiative/self-motivation
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills
• Possesses strong analytical and modeling skills
• Possesses understanding of corporate financial statements
• Demonstrates strong critical thinking
• Demonstrates the ability to independently make decisions
• Licensing may be required (will support the employee through registration process if needed)
• Strong excel, powerpoint, and Microsoft Office skills
• Real estate and credit experience preferred.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role