Working closely with an assigned Relationship Management team, the Lending Officer is primarily responsible for analyzing, underwriting and approving credit solutions for existing and new clients. This includes supporting and interacting with Business Banking and Middle Market clients with a loan size up to $5MM. Credit solutions primarily include working capital lines of credit, owner-occupied commercial real estate, equipment financing needs and Treasury Management exposure. The Lending Officer ensures data quality, strict adherence to Policies and Procedures, and operates firmly within the Bank’s Risk Framework.
- 5+ Years of Commercial Credit experience with an emphasis on commercial loan underwriting
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the organization and build strong partnerships with Relationship Managers and Credit support staff
- Strong decision making skills coupled with the ability to verbally and document rationalization of loan decisions
- Attention to detail, accuracy and overall data quality
- Ability to execute in a high paced environment with close monitoring of metrics of production, cycle time, renewal timeliness and quality metrics
- Proficiency in technology, including Microsoft applications
- Minimum of a BA/BS degreed required; Finance, Accounting or Economics majors are preferred.
- Provide concurrences for other lending officers or analysts
- Coach and mentor to other lending officers
- Provide training for new hires and peers
- Demonstrates more in-depth credit knowledge and able to perform more comprehensive underwriting
- Has full lending authority for position
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role