Corporate Accounts Payable Accounting team is part of the Global Technology and Operations organization. The Senior Operations Analyst position includes but not limited to: Preparing Stop Payment and Cancel/Reversal in SAP along with creating the AP Accounting entries. Completing several GL entries related to stop payments and intercompany. Daily Domestic and International funding and Pre-escheatment and work on analyzing and testing new functionality. As part of the responsibilities of the role, the teammate will develop business partner relationships with Account Payable Invoicing and Payments, Account Payable Research and Recon, AP Sys Admin, Global Internal Reconcilement & Control and lastly Corporate Accounts Payable Support Services. Throughout the tenure of the role, the teammate should gain exposure and acumen in certain aspects of Account Payable SAP and Oracle systems.
Required Skills: • BA/BS Finance/Business/Accounting or work equivalent
• 1 to 3 years of accounting or financial analysis work experience
• Understanding of accounting, reconciliation and balancing
• Analytical Abilities / Financial Acumen - Systematic application of a combination of inductive and deductive reasoning to examine information, interpret results and arrive at well-founded logical conclusions.
• Strong communication, organization, presentation, analytical and leadership skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products, with emphasis on Excel
• Able to work in a fast paced deadline oriented environment.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and focus on quality
Desired Skills: SAP/eLedger and/or Oracle Ledger knowledge
Accounting transaction research experience preferred
Associates need to have drive and show initiative
Strong business and financial acumen
Strong communication, organization, presentation, analytical and leadership skills
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role