A talented team of professionals with diverse backgrounds is being assembled to design and develop a platform and business that will deliver new technology and capabilities to clients in the merchant services space.
Integrated Payments, at its core, is a highly collaborative sales enablement and support organization. It is responsible for the research, identification, setup, onboarding and day-to-day management of various business partners and solution providers. We deliver unique, value-added solutions to the organization that will help win, retain, and grow client relationships by ensuring their positive experience is always top priority.
As a Launch Manager within Integrated Payments, your primary function will be to work with our Business Development, Sales and Operations teams, in collaboration with business and solution partners, to efficiently and effectively bring new products to market. This is a cross-functional role supporting Bank of America’s Small Business, Business Banking, Corporate and Commercial banking client base.
The Launch Manager role is a collaborative, project-oriented function that encompasses working with our business and solution partners to learn and understand the value and functionality of their product/service, teaching the business and solution partners about the value and functionality of Bank of America’s product/service, enabling the sale of the product/service within Bank of America, and then disseminating the knowledge and information to sales and operations teams using various, pre-defined support tools, processes and training.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Design, develop and own broad range of launch processes and tools for the effective dissemination of product information across sales, operations and support teams necessary for organizational readiness of newly certified products/services
- Document product information, setup/configuration information, process flows and other tools or materials needed for reference and training of newly certified products/services
- Liaise with Business Development, Relationship Management, Solutions Engineering and other internal teams such as Product, Platform, Operations and Sales to launch products/services resulting from relationships formed with business and solution partners of Bank of America
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with internal and/or external stakeholders to successfully complete all necessary launch activities
- Lead and drive all launch tasks towards milestones and overall completion
- Manage, track and report on assigned projects including status, next steps, risks, issues and timelines for completion
- Provide regular updates on assigned launch projects and relating activities showing progress made as you drive towards completion, including highlights of major milestone accomplishments
- Leverage experiences past and present to identify opportunities to enhance and improve processes and outputs for ongoing improved efficiency and effectiveness
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in merchant acquiring or related industry and 3 years’ experience in bringing new products to market or similar function
- Demonstrated success in managing and being responsible for multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, responsive and curious with an ability to learn and adapt quickly, think and communicate strategically and proactively with limited supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills, highly collaborative, with abilities to set and manage expectations internally and externally
- Ability to build and maintain relationships working closely with other teams of other organizations and across the bank’s enterprise and lines of business
- Strong organizational skills with an appreciation for detail and accuracy without sacrificing speed or quality
- An understanding of electronic payments, merchant services, and the Independent Software Vendor landscape is preferred
- Proficiency with SharePoint, Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role