Bank of America Private Bank is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship. Bank of America Private Bank is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. The Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
This role is responsible for client satisfaction, retention, and supporting growth of private and institutional philanthropic relationships. Ensures quality and timeliness of client service delivery. Is accountable for client satisfaction and retention; Coordinates reporting and delivery of the investment management portion of the client relationship driven by the investment partner.
Supports sales activity as needed, providing administrative and specialized subject matter expertise; managing existing relationships in accordance with Fiduciary standards. May occasionally attend in person client meetings.
The Philanthropic Officer is responsible for managing risk within the book of business and maintaining current knowledge of developing trends in philanthropy as well as policies and protocols germane to Philanthropic Solutions. Responsible for philanthropic project tasks; drive and own problem solving and resolution; participates in LOB task forces and work groups providing peers with skilled advice.
• BA Degree Required; Advanced Degree a plus
• 2-5 years of institutional philanthropic or fiduciary banking experience preferred
• Excellent ability to work in fast paced team environment
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills, detailed oriented, with good follow-up skills
• Develop strong interpersonal alliance and fosters collaboration among team members and business partners and supports enterprise view to support GWIM objectives.
• Excellent communication skills
• Significant knowledge of the legal, tax, investment and compliance aspects of fiduciary administration
• Microsoft Office Suite knowledge required
• PACE experience a plus, but not required
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role