About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business.
- New sales wins, revenue growth and retention within a predefined portfolio as a regional sales consultant across all BofAML markets – across treasury (cash), trade and FX
- Engage key decision makers of the largest and most demanding clients advancing the relationships from 1) access 2) dialogue 3) material relationship 4) pipeline 5) mandate, to 6) strategic advisor
- Pro-active approach to sales, sending unsolicited proposals, lead client engagement and pitches / presentations
- Respond to RFPs (request for proposal)
- Constantly review client names to ensure that the names achieve and maintain hurdle profitability levels or exit the relationship based on the Bank’s business objectives.
- Identify and implement revenue opportunities for names assigned via cross-sell opportunities through ongoing discussions with clients
- Work with implementation and services teams to ensure a smooth implementation and high client satisfaction
- Ensure timely resolution of relationship-sensitive client servicing issues within the organization and act as the senior escalation point in relationship-sensitive key service issues
- Completion of ad-hoc projects related to names and accounts
- Relevant cash and trade sales or relationship management experience within a top tier international bank
- Proven track record in managing complex cash and trade deals for multinational corporations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong inter-personal and organizational skills
- Able to successfully develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Strong financial skills
- Knowledge of Corporate Treasury functions
- Strong client engagement skills with an unwavering focus on client satisfaction and growing business
- A strong team player who understands how to leverage various businesses functions/partners to drive business growth and support the US client management and sales teams
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willing to travel cross-regions and within the region.
Bank of America is an equal opportunities employer.
Learn more about this role