Job Title: Automation Tester
LOB: FICC Rates Technology
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
One of the world’s leading financial institutions, we have 57 million customers ranging from individuals to businesses to governments and we are committed to growing responsibly. We’ve been building meaningful connections in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for 90 years, and you’ll find our 200,000-strong workforce in more than 35 countries worldwide.
Business Unit overview:
Here in our Dublin office we are looking to recruit an Automation Developer to work within our RTW space. You will be required to evolve a Rates trading application from a tactical Excel/VBA implementation to a strategic platform. You will take on a key role within our Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC) Rates Technology team, working with multiple partners across the business.
• Conducting end-to-end testing on applications and technology to ensure that business, technical, and functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC
• Design, build and execute test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production deployment
• Identify and develop ways to improve the quality, capability or efficiency of the testing process
• Capital Markets experience is critical
• Rates Derivatives experience desirable
• Experience in Python, Java or VbScript is critical
• High level of knowledge in Quartz framework
• Automation Tools – Test Complete, Selenium, Cucumber, UFT
• Git, QzRelease2, Bit Bucket
• Knowledge of Rates markets and products
• Extensive exposure to OpenFin framework, Perforce, Putty, Bob Monitor, Hugs, AMPS, DB Browser, KDB browser
• Expertise in designing/architecting of various Automation Frameworks
• Experience with large enterprise systems (preferably in financial services) with numerous clients and complex workflows
• Ability to liaise and work with remote teams
• Good communication and problem solving skills
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package.
Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
For more information on our commitment to ESG, visit about.bankofamerica.com
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Learn more about this role