Act as a Product Manager for the CashPro Assistant suite of products: primarily for Electronic Signature and identity management, Document Exchange, Bank Account Management, KYC/AML process automation.
Core function and role requirements:
- Co-manage the CashPro Assistant product suite, including document exchange, electronic signature, account management and client onboarding.
- Interact with clients to gain insights related to business needs and to provide product training.
- Utilize data analytics to measure baseline client servicing behavior and ongoing adoption within the suite of CashPro Assistant capabilities.
- Define a product roadmap for product set incorporating current and future capabilities, including opportunities to leverage digital tools such as robotics in partnership with Service and Fulfillment teams to automate data collection and setup in core processing systems.
- Lead management routines around the product financial life cycle, inclusive of revenue and total cost of ownership (TCOA).
- Build business cases for enhancements and new products
- Execute projects in partnership with product owner using Agile process
- Must be intellectually curious
- Strong detail orientation: Clearly understands data beyond top level analysis. Must be able to conduct deep analysis, identifying and assessing questions stemming from initial data findings
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, visual presentations and effective listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and senior client teams
- Ability to influence others
- Must think strategically and make sound judgment calls
- Excellent organizational and program management skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced global environment; must be able to leverage cross-functional teams to deliver results to meet specific deadlines
- Flexible work style to accommodate working with partners across the globe
- Ability and desire to think creatively to deliver business results both independently and as part of a team
- Technical skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, SharePoint, Dropbox, DocuSign, Adobe familiarity with other digital tools such as AI and Robotics
- Undergraduate degree required. Minimum: BS or BA degree
- Critical thinking/ problem solving skills
- Treasury Financial services and/ or banking knowledge and experience
- Business case development
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to work in a team environment and to manage and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to provide creative solutions both independently and as part of a team for unique client needs
- Knowledge of Treasury Management
- Strong influencing capabilities based on knowledge and experience
- Agile development metholodolgy
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role