**Candidates requiring immediate or future visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position. This role is located in Plano, Texas only. It is not open to telecommuting or remote arrangements.**
**Work hours may include Weekend and holidays, and occasional off-hour or extended hour support require**
- 5-7 years of relevant IT experience (SDLC- Waterfall / Agile, Production Support)
- Experience of handling various production support roles (technical – L1/L2/L3) and hands-on experience in using at least 2-3 widely used monitoring / scheduling tools
- Ability to be part of IT production support team providing front line technical support to end users responding to issues related to Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring, Production Governance related to issues
- Experience troubleshooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query, programming skills, conduct root cause analysis, and identify mitigations/risk
- Experience with Real-time restoration, triaging of issues impacting technical services (application/infrastructure) to bank customers and partners in a timely manner while keeping partners advised of significant progress or challenges during the restoration period
- Ability to work closely with Technology Infrastructure Teams, Development & Testing Teams in supporting Integrated / Independent releases, software/hardware upgrades, server upgrades etc
- Ability to assess initial severity, gather impacts, creates tickets (REMEDY), engage necessary
- Support teams, and escalate as necessary to ensure timely restoration
- Experience with on call support for triaging problems, coordinating with various support teams across the organization and carryout activities related to incident and problem management
- Ability to communicate with all lines of business and management the overall status and health of the application, contribute to automation, causal analysis, develop shared/common solutions, proactively identify cross functional or technical issues
- Ability to suggest, implement ideas for enhancing the customer experience and implement best practices .
- Flexible to work for extended hours and on weekends as needed to handle high priority issues.
- Experience in SOAP/REST (JAX RPC/JAX WS)
- Prior Development experience.
- Knowledge on analyzing heap and thread dumps
- Experience using incident management tools BMC Remedy
- Exposure to Banking and financial industry
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role