Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a non-bank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Global Banking & Markets Operations (GBAM Ops) supports both the Global Banking & Global Markets Operations
- Global Banking Operations delivers end-to-end services and operations, and comprehensive financial services solutions. This includes credit, depository, treasury and trade delivery and support. There are 3 major groups within the global banking operations
- Global Markets Operations delivers end-to-end support for Global Markets sales, trading and underwriting businesses, and certain shared services across securities, derivatives, foreign exchange, futures, options and commodities products for Corporate Treasury, Corporate Investment Portfolio and GWIM.
Global Markets Shared Operation (GMSO) & Global Banking & Markets Operations Transformation & and Change
- (GBAM Ops Change) Global Markets Shared Operations (GMSO) Group is responsible for all operations and services common in both the Equities and Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities (FICC) post-trade operations platform.
- Global Transformation & Change is responsible for managing strategic initiatives, centralized business performance management functions, and for providing oversight for all large-scale transformation projects, Simplify and Improve efforts and the global change portfolio for GBAM Operations and regional T&O
As part of Global Markets Operations and Middle Office Change Group, the incumbent will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team whose mandate will be to deliver industry leading Front-to-Back process and technology solutions. Acting as a change agent, he/she will manage a variety of value-driven initiatives at every phase of the project life-cycle. Use his/her knowledge of processes and best practices within technology (application integration / application development), Finance/Middle-Office Operations and project management to assist in identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems. Assist in executing the enterprise-wide direction for GMOMO Trade Control and Operations functions. As a member in the group, he/she will support front-to-back integration and change initiatives and be accountable for driving change and executing successful implementations.
As a member of Project management team within Global Markets Initiatives, responsibilities will include the following:
- Candidate will have the opportunity to manage medium to large sized change projects within the Middle Office and Operations through full project life-cycle from the envisioning, definition of business requirements and processes, through to systems development, testing and implementation.
- Will be expected to create business case (BRD), conceptual designs of “as-is” / “to – be” (business process and technical flows) and translate business priorities and requirements into actionable, structured, project plans.
- Manage and execute deliverable specific to the Asia region as well as Global deliverable, with reporting both locally in Asia and into the Global Program.
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating a change agenda and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Partner closely with Middle Office, Finance, Operations, COO teams, and Technology partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions/workflows within Global Markets to support in Business activities like.
- Legal Entity infrastructure build out
- Industry Initiated Change build
- Regulatory Change roll-out
- UAT for Key Initiatives
- BAU Issues Management
- Drive Issue resolution and Mitigate project risks.
- Reports on a program of projects with varying levels of complexity often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix of partners. Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsor and champion.
- Assist in managing program/project financials, risk management, and partners with technology program solutions manager for infrastructure requirements.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M. Tech. / MBA from a reputed institute / Chartered accountant / Post graduate in Finance / Economics from a reputed institute.
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in delivering end-to-end technology solution in Business Intelligence space and Project Management to support large projects and business change.
- Hands on development experience in Python 3.6, Tableau, Oracle technologies
- Good to have exposure to Alteryx technology, Data mart, Database design skills
- Working experience in Business Intelligence tools and techniques
- Good communication skills, and stakeholder management skills
- Working experience in Requirement gathering, BRD, Design document writing
- Exposure to UAT testing and post production support
- Worked in Agile environment
- Negotiation Skills: - Ability to negotiate with ground level folks and also with Line managers (Senior & Junior)
- Stake holder management (internal & external) across regions / functions / lines of business.
- Knowledge on AI, ML tools and technologies will be an added advantage
- Hands on experience with SQL / Excel VBA, MS access and Share point, and handling MIS, will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Project Planning tools as MS Project or similar suites is a bonus
Location - Gurgaon, Chennai, Mumbai
Shift timings - 12:30 PM to 09:30 PM IST
Learn more about this role