Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Technology Infrastructure (TI), part of the Global Technology & Operations organization, consists of more than 6,600 employees worldwide. With a presence in more than 35 countries, TI designs, builds and operates end-to-end technology infrastructure solutions and manages critical systems and platforms across the bank. TI delivers industry-leading infrastructure products and services to the company’s employees, customers and clients around the world
Service Desk Expert Support Specialists (ESS) role expects to be a technical and customer satisfaction Subject Matter Expert with good knowledge of ITIL framework & Processes. Role would focus on the day to day operations, technical challenges and provide coaching/guidance to GBS Service desk agents .ESS are essential to running of operations as they serve as an important escalation point for their deep expertise in voice calls management/incident management/problem management/service request fulfillment. Should be able to manage & provide a flawless Service Desk support to 21K GBS users.
- Candidate with 4 + years of in-depth, hands-on experience working with large scale incident management skills
- Provide technical assistance and support on escalations and difficult customers
- Build key stakeholder relationships and lead by example within the team
- Provide subject matter and functional expertise to help specialists and agents
- Candidate will coordinate with technology teams across location for incident and problem management
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to individuals for both accomplishments and areas of opportunity
- Support Team Leaders with complex and critical impact escalations/incidents and drive them to resolution
- Stay informed of all new products and services that Technology offers to ensure that the agents are properly trained to handle tickets and promote new tech to our clients. Gather deep technical understanding of these products and services to offer support
- Candidate will provide coordination of incident identification, root cause analysis, and proactive management of incidents
- Assisting analysts in providing first line support when workloads are high, or where additional experience is required
- Co-ordinate incident resolution to ensure all problems are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Candidate will also have to provide first level technical support through taking calls, chats, web tickets and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident and request fulfillment process in line with the Service desk objectives.
- Ensure that staffing and skill levels are maintained throughout the operational hours by managing shift staffing schedules
- Meet monthly key performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and other KPIs
- Monitor and evaluate agent monthly performance including call, chat and after work monitoring, review productivity, adherence reports and coach agents to improve their performance
- Producing statistics and management reports
- Report, analyze and resolve system, client or operational issues that impact or could impact the quality of our service. Strive to provide all clients with an outstanding experience
- Responsible for the achievement of OLAs and SLAs with internal resolving groups, monitoring and escalating where appropriate
- Acting as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received
- Bachelor's degree in a technology
- ITIL and MCSE certification
- Active Directory, Win 10 Operating Systems
- VMWare administration and incident management
- Basic knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN and Proxy
- Risk management
- ITIL and MCSE certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
- Basic understanding of Windows and application knowledge
- Multi-Tasking ability
- ITSM knowledge
- Managing operational issues
- Capacity management & shift scheduling
- Good analytical knowledge
- Experience working in large enterprise environments with an understanding of ITIL process and functions, including support for maintenance, modification, incident & problem resolution
- Candidate must be able to work effectively with a diverse team of global resources with varying skillsets to provide application expertise and direction for issue remediation and resolution
* Mandatory Fields
Learn more about this role