Private Bank, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
Private Bank is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
The Private Bank Market Leader (PBML) supports the Market Executive ME in growing the market by driving sales practices, advisor productivity, client engagement/ retention, client team development and training, sales routines and pipeline management for their aligned market.
The PBML has direct reporting accountability for PCAs, PCMs and/or PCADs as determined by the Market Executive based on the size and needs of the market and growth strategy. The PBML executes the business onboarding and ramp up of PCA and PCM hires across the market and coaches advisors to optimize their performance. The PBML will also help drive the implementation of strategic growth initiatives, in addition to supporting the ME to effectively manage market trust risks, adherence to administrative metrics and ensuring trust policy adherence.
Based on the needs of other markets in the division, the PBML may also assist other MEs with driving sales practices, advisor productivity, client engagement/ retention, client team development and training, sales routines and pipeline management.
FINRA Licenses Required: S7, S24 or S9/10, S66 (OR S63 & S65 in lieu of S66). Licenses may be acquired after start date – 90 days per license.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering business results & driving responsible growth as a sales practitioner
- Ability to diagnose performance gaps, coach to CMP and develop sales talent
- Communicates in a clear and compelling manner with employees, clients, and enterprise partners (executive presence)
- Strong influencing, listening, probing and relationship management skills
- Deep and wide knowledge of investment management products and fiduciary platform, specifically as it relates to HNW/UHNW clients and their needs
- Understanding of how to navigate the Private Bank and cross lines of business to clear obstacles and get business closed
Drive Responsible Growth in the Market:
- Work with Market Exec to develop and implement strategies to drive growth initiatives throughout the market
- Analyzes sales performance and net flows metrics to determine areas of need and follow up with targeted solutions
- Drive and execute market sales routines and lead/drive CMP execution
- Partner with CME on marketing strategy and resource allocation
- Lead pipeline management routines with teams and coach on pipeline execution
Deliver for Clients:
- Ensure delivery of the investment and fiduciary platform credit and banking solutions and enterprise capabilities to clients
- Participate in targeted joint calling with teams to help close business and identify development needs
- Directly manage PCAs, PCMs and/or PCADs
- Assist Market Executive to source and recruit talent to the platform
- Assess skill, knowledge, capability and performance gaps through coaching and analysis
- Develop activities and tools to help enable PCA, PCM and PCAD productivity
- Partner with other market leaders, the Market Executive and UST Learning to ensure all team members receive the most appropriate and timely development solutions
- Acts quickly to address performance issues
Delivers One Company:
- Responsible for delivering the bank to Private Bank clients and prospects, based on their individual needs and goals
- Delivers on cross-LOB referral and pull-through targets
- Drives an enterprise mindset and referral activity across disciplines
The Market Leader role supports the Market Executive (ME) in growing the market by working with each ME to drive the sales practices, client team development and training, sales routines, and pipeline management routines for all markets in the hub. This individual executes the business onboarding and ramp up of PCA hires and coaches advisors to optimize their performance. The Market Leader will also help drive implementation of strategic growth initiatives across the markets. This individual will also help drive routines in the market on pipeline management, sales, and client management, and focus on driving the right sales activities and behaviors across all roles. Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 required.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role