Responsible for directing the overall business process of a Sales Center, including the day-to-day operation of the process. Responsible for taking the business strategy and converting it to executable plans. Monitors performance trends and makes suggestions to improve efficiency and sales.
- The Merchant Service Site Leader acts as a member of the Merchant Services Small Business leadership team responsible for directing the overall business process of a Merchant Service Sales Center, including the day-to-day operation.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the overall sales plan and strategy for the profitable expansion and retention of Merchant Service clients within Bank of America. Sets performance goals and direction for the business segment. Integrates sales efforts with product development and client service requirements. working closely with his/her leadership team as well as cross functionally with internal resources, he/she will provide the leadership, vision, strategy, and implementation skills to drive business revenues and profitability. This person will have the resources and authority to proactively accomplish the business objectives.
- This individual must demonstrate a deep and broad understanding of the business and external marketplace and leverages it to define a compelling plan for the future.
- In the complex world of payments, this individual will act as an expert in the payments industry providing coaching, vision and leadership to his/her leadership team.
- The Merchant Services Site Leader will also need to integrate directly with various segments of the Small Business and Consumer organization.
- Monitor key performance trends, work force management, outbound calling activities and technology to improve efficiency and sales.
- The Site Leader will have direct leaders responsible for a team of Centralized Merchant Business Consultants.
- Lead and execute sales of the merchant product for various segments within Bank of America.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of merchant pricing, software, gateways, security as well as expert industry knowledge in Healthcare, Retail, Restaurant and Business to Business.
- The ability to understand technical solutions, manage sales practices and in-depth knowledge of ISV solutions is required
- Drives accountability with leaders to ensure KPIs are met including productivity, revenue, pricing, margin and mix
- Is organizationally savvy; knows how to make connections across segments, businesses and hierarchies to get things done
- Strong Communicator with the ability to build rapport with leaders across various segments
- Ensures partnership and growth strategies are implemented to build relationships and cultivate new business and strategic alliances to promote Bank of America suite of merchant services and financial products.
- Acts as a champion for clients by connecting expertise across the company that helps them achieve their goals.
- Recruits, develops cultivates a diverse group of leaders and consultants within the Merchant Service Sales Center
- 3 years direct leadership of a large team in the merchant business or related banking or payments field
- Proven ability translate strategy into tactics for the organization to implement.
- Must demonstrate ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization.
- The ability to create realistic goals and implementation plans that are achievable and successful.
- Call Center leadership experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role