An experienced individual contributor who develops and executes product readiness, launch, positioning and engagement plans to ensure go-to-market readiness of GTS solutions. The role focuses on creating and leading innovative adoption strategies, effective communication plans, and robust client and employee education plans that support achievement of product and organizational goals. External audiences include current and prospective clients. Internal audiences include GTS, plus key business partners. Activities include campaign & project management as well as written and visual content design and development, including client communications, promotional materials and digital design.
- Drive product launch campaigns (planning, internal marketing, external marketing, digital plans) of new products/enhancements to market.
- Develop and execute innovative campaigns to deliver cross-product solutions to increase market presence, client engagement and client adoption.
- Drive internal commercialization messaging and training that educates and informs Product, Sales, Relationship Management and Service teams.
- Write and edit strong communication content, integrating visual elements, across multiple channels and audiences – marketing fact sheets, client and conference presentations, digi-collateral, thought leadership, award submissions, etc.
- Develop and edit content to assure clarity and alignment with bank brand and writing style standards.
- Originate thought leadership, challenge conventional methods and continually drive change and continuous improvement.
Maintain a competitive intelligence loop that gives GTS a clear informational advantage.
- 5 to 7 years of strategic marketing / communication experience including digital marketing within a financial institution
- Five or more years of documented successful project and campaign management experience, including experience in managing end-to-end commercialization plans
- Proven experience to write compelling copy/tell a powerful story across various audiences and mediums; including experience writing educational, technical and regulatory copy
- Familiar with visual design and collateral production methods
- Strong networking skills, including experience interacting with multiple departments involved in a “Go-to-Market” campaign (i.e. Marketing, Corporate Communications, Learning, TFSO, Product, Treasury Sales) on a regional and global basis.
- Proven ability to influence others when promoting and selling ideas.
- Desktop publishing experience with exceptional MS office skills – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field is required
- 5% travel required
Commercially astute and marketing-minded; familiarity with treasury products preferred
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role