Global Commercial Banking: CSS
Global Commercial Banking (GCB) serves over 9,100 clients with annual revenues of $50 million to more than $2 billion. GCB serves primarily U.S. and Canadian clients, working to deliver a full suite of financial solutions, including the international needs of our clients’ overseas subsidiaries. GCB is organized by industry and geography, to deliver both local coverage and industry expertise. Our unique client coverage model and close partnerships with other businesses in Global Banking & Markets plus Global Wealth & Investment Management and Consumer Banking and Small Business, enable our commercial client teams to seamlessly deliver all of the company’s capabilities as integrated solutions.
The CSS role is designed to serve as the primary partner for relationship managers in the management of their portfolio. The CSS is an integral member of the core Client team, working with internal partners in support of Sales, Client Management and Compliance/Operational processes for multiple GCB client teams. The CSS role supports the achievement of team or market goals in client delight and retention, risk mitigation, new client acquisition and client relationship deepening.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in enhancing existing relationships and identifying opportunities for client deepening through proactive analytic activities.
- Provides industry, prospecting and client research to client teams for use in enhancing existing relationships and identifying growth opportunities; assists with production and packaging of sales presentation materials.
- Coordinates Client Management Process (CMP) activities including content for routine client team meetings, regular updates to the Client Action Plans and pre-call planning preparation.
- Owns and manages accuracy of information within the client relationship management system including segmentation scores, sales size, industry/legal codes, prospect status, client contact info, deal team participants, client satisfaction survey contacts, calling & pipeline activities and systems of record linkages.
- Executes national and regional requests including self-identified audit issues, remediation projects and list management efforts.
- Leads Customer Due Diligence processes by ensuring timely and accurate compliance to policy and regulatory requirements related to Anti-Money Laundering and Know-Your-Customer activities.
- Manages risk activities related to exception wires, fraud, timely remediation of overdrafts and uncollected funds. Serves as point of contact for overdraft monitoring and escalations.
- Serves as a champion to reinforce service and fulfillment protocols with clients and client teams; direct escalations, as needed.
- Undergraduate Degree preferred
- Strong aptitude for strategic and critical thinking with the ability to connect analytical work to the client needs and strategic objectives.
- Strong business and financial acumen; familiarity with commercial banking a plus.
- Proven organizational skills; ability to execute tasks and projects independently and efficiently able to meet deadlines while balancing competing demands of multiple internal partners; client-focused
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role