The Analyst (Registered) is a fully paid or firm paid (exception only), salaried, exempt position on the Financial Advisor Team to further develop and service their client base. The Analyst is responsible for implementing and executing the Optimal Practice Model (OPM) in their specific functional role (i.e. Business Development, Business Management, Relationship Management or Investments). Specific accountabilities for the role may vary depending on the team’s practice. Performance is measured by the FA or FA team, along with OMT, through specific goals, metrics, and behavior related to the execution of the OPM function. The Analyst (Non Registered) is a non exempt position for a non -licensed hire lacking a license and/or designation, until fully licensed and designation achieved. The Analyst (Registered) is a non-exempt position for licensed employees that are in progress of completing their designation in 12-months.
- Develop and service client segments and the next generations and beneficiaries.
- Develop, profile, and qualify new prospective clients through practice client acquisition strategies
- Organize client events, referral alliances, and targeted seminars with a focus on strategic networking, sourcing and introductions
- Implement Goals-Based Wealth Management process utilizing current tools and technologies for clients and prospects.
- Gather additional assets from existing client base and deepen relationships by partnering with all GWIM partners to deliver full breadth of solutions.
- Coordinate technological support through the development of portfolio analysis, proposals and direct mail campaigns utilizing Salesforce and other tools and resources.
- Provide technical expertise in certain product areas (e.g. Corporate 401(k), Rule 144, Insurance, Wealth Management Workstation )
- Provide marketing and organizational support. May support additional activities included in Good/Better/Best of OPM
- Either Series 7 and 66 licenses or Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses
- All state licenses in support of FA or FA Team’s client base
- All product licenses in support of FA or FA Team’s client base
- Obtain and/or maintain at least one firm approved designation
- Safe Act Registered
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role