**All candidates must either have Integrated Stress Testing (CCAR FRY-14A projections and reporting AND Strategic Planning) or CCAR FRY-14A Model execution for Baseline or Stress Projections & Reporting or Forecasting & Strategic Planning experience from an Investment Bank or a Financial Services Firm
The End to End Forecasting Program focuses on building an integrated process so that all our forecasting, whether stress for CCAR, baseline for strategic planning and any resolution scenarios are run on the same framework. Additionally, the team is responsible for the current Enterprise Stress Testing data warehouse and reporting platforms and capabilities.
This role requires an experienced and highly skilled professional to play an active role within the E2E Forecasting Program working with the front office Lines of Business, Finance, Treasury, Risk and Tax and other Technology teams within the bank. As the functional analyst, the successful candidate will define the end to end functional requirement definition to support the target business process. The candidate will contribute to the software development lifecycle of products and services from inception stage through to the final implementation. The candidate would be required to work closely with the developers to define, build and test the solution to support Forecasting submission often working on multiple projects/work-streams at the same time.
- Proficiency to talk in functional & data terms to clients and the stakeholders
- Leadership skills to manage ad-hoc analysis or design deep dives
- Understanding of the development lifecycle to ensure the designs are practical adopted by the delivery teams
- Creating and maintaining functional requirements in partnership and collaboration with the business and obtaining sign-off
- Responsible for creating functional solutions, conducting FSD walk-through and obtaining sign-off
- Act as an SME on the E2E Forecasting and Aggregation platform(s) in various capacities and product development opportunities
- Responsible for working with the developers to ensure correct understanding of requirements and then owning the functional delivery end to end
- Defining testing requirements together with the QA team
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with business to ensure alignment with business requirements and project management resources
- Establishing and operate within the governance (decision making) structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks.
- Contribute in design and development of the project-level roadmap, ensuring sufficient business benefit is realized within each phase
- Ensure projects are completed according to product specifications and are properly documented
- Work with data sourcing to source and validate data completeness from acquisition to report delivery
- Work with Stakeholders during UAT to ensure reports meet requirements and ensure all deliveries are signed-off
- All candidates must have Integrated Stress Testing in one of the following combinations;
- CCAR FRY-14A projections and reporting AND Strategic Planning
- CCAR FRY-14A Model execution for Baseline Stress Projections & Reporting
- Forecasting & Strategic Planning experience from an Investment Bank or a Financial Services Firm
- 7+ years’ experience with at least 3+ years’ experience as a Business and Functional Analyst
- Delivery focused techno-functional role. Candidates must have experience in design and build of Java/Python & Oracle based technology stack.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and self-starter, with an ability to identify risks and issues and suggest improvements.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills
- Ability to work across multiple business groups and domains
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role