- Perform proactive interchange and authorization decline monitoring
- Manage ongoing requirements for self-service Interchange tools
- Client and associate Interchange education
- Interchange troubleshooting
- Ad hoc large client requests
- Expert knowledge of Interchange Categories and qualification criteria
- Expert knowledge of payment interfaces, regulation updates, card updates
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management acumen.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - including P&L management and business case development
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, OneNote
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role