Directs, manages, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of the Systems Engineering section. Supports multiple systems through maintenance, modification, problem resolution, etc. to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations. Manages multiple applications/development projects, or single major complex initiatives if a small area of the development function. Coordinates resources across various applications, operations or projects. Responsible for staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making. Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly. Provides input on policy issues. Typically 7-10 years of experience in managing and directing multi-project development teams.
Global Transaction Services Technology, AML and Tax (GTST);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
This person will partner with C-Level executives, architects, managed service companies and developers to lead the Digital Assistant (DA) design for an internal facing application. Experience delivering large programs in an enterprise environment and hands-on experience coding with bleeding edge full stack technologies is a requirement.
- Proven leadership qualities, Technical expertise in following area;
- Front-end development experience using client side MVC in a large-scale web operation
- Experience building Native iOS Apps with Swift
- Expert User Experience and usability knowledge combined with Advanced UI development skills/expertise
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap and Angular.js along with other client side MVC libraries. Building Responsive and/or Adaptive UI Experience working in financial industry.
- Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
- Experience working in a large scale web operation team and offshore team
- Experience working in iterative and agile fashion
- Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability
- Expert knowledge of iOS, Android, Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
- Hands on experience with Adobe suites of products Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
- Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
- Passionate about data visualization and is either familiar with or have strong desire in building rich, engaging, real-time data
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role