Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development efforts within portfolio application(s); These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Provides technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective. Ensuring systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products. Manages applications/ development projects, or complex initiatives of an area of the development function. Responsible for instructing, directing, and reviewing the work of other associates, contractors, and strategic partner resources that are part of their team. May provide input on performance management and personnel decisions. As appropriate, contributes to budget and forecast activities, monitors team progress, and works with Team Manager to adjust resource allocations and priorities accordingly.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
As the RSA Archer Developer, the candidate will be supporting the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program and facilitate the day to day operations within the Bank's RSA Archer GRC platform.
RSA Archer Developer will be responsible for:
- Configuring Archer Applications/ Questionnaires, Reports, Data Imports/ Data Feeds, Campaigns, Dashboards, Notifications, Package Installations and Workflows to meet business requirements
- Provide expertise on platform upgrades and adoption of new Archer features
- Responsible for contributing to the design of business processes within the capabilities of the RSA Archer tool set to meet requirements from Business teams
- Develop new solutions, maintain and enhance existing solutions as well as participate in the delivery of core projects
- Provide support in troubleshooting Production issues whenever required
- RSA Archer 5.5, 6.x - configuring applications, ODAs, Data feeds, AWF, DDEs
- Microsoft SQL server 2012 and above
- Knowledge of Archer WebAPI’s
- Knowledge of jQuery to create custom objects
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role