Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
- Collaborate with data team, manage requirements, track DQ metrics
- Drive consolidation & simplification DQ & controls infrastructure
- Measure and Analyze batch/production metrics, trends, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Drive evolution of monitoring & support tools in Gallium
- Utilize BI tools and DIG framework for analyzing trends, analytics and reporting
- Expert level excel data analysis and visualization
- Good grasp of SQL skills
- Hands on experience with BI and data science tools
- Ability to work on multiple projects and navigate through complex interdependencies
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business and tech
- Understanding of how to define and measure various DQ metrics on position population, risk, client portfolios, batch performance, etc.
- Experience using confluence/JIRA/WIKI tools for project management.
- Exposure to Machine Learning algorithms or toolkits
- Familiarity with Prime Brokerage business
- Familiarity with Quartz, Hadoop
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role