Quantitative Financial Analysts (QFA) will contribute to the Corporate Model Audit group’s enterprise-wide coverage of model risk management. The QFA will assume the following responsibilities:
- Support senior auditors within Corporate Model Audit to identify and assess the risks and control effectiveness.
- Support audits and produce high-quality workpapers.
- Responsible for raising audit findings articulating the results and impact of audit fieldwork, both verbally and in writing to the Auditor in Charge.
- Support senior auditors within the Audit Model Risk in the preparation of business monitoring
- Support Auditor in Charge in quantitative modelling consultation to other audit teams to ensure effective coverage of the model risk control environment.
- Master's or Ph.D. in a relevant quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, operations research, physics, economics or MBA.
- Relevant Model risk management experience in one or more of the following areas: governance, capital markets models, consumer / retail models, economic capital models, loss forecasting models and, Artificial Intelligence.
- Relevant professional experience of regulatory requirements within model risk management such as SR11-7 and SR15-18.
- Model Risk Audit experience (preferred).
- Good organizational, analytical, quantitative, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and deliver timely on multiple projects.
This role is posted as a lower level Quantitative Financial Analysts but may be filled as a higher level Sr. Quantitative Financial Analysts based on experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role