The Problem Management Analyst will be responsible for the end-to-end management of problem investigations by facilitating root cause investigations and progressing the implementation of corrective and preventative measures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of active problems ensuring they are kept up to date with clear concise information.
- Ownership and coordination of actions of assigned problems
- Engaging with appropriate technical and business teams across the enterprise to assist in the resolution of problem records
- Liaising with key stakeholders to keep them informed of progress
- Managing appropriate escalations where operational level agreement breaches occur
- Facilitation during post incident reviews with senior team members
- Production of statistics and reports to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process such as, incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes, diagnosis of faults and determining whether new incidents are related to existing problems, proactive in identifying problems, and analyze & recommend Service Improvement plans
- Active participation in the constant improvement to the Problem Management Process
- Analytical skills (logical/critical thinking). Previous experience performing trend analysis and documenting themes.
- Ability to work with multiple teams to drive problem resolution
- Resourceful - utilise all tools, expertise and knowledge bases to drive constant improvement of the problem process
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, arranging meetings, completing post incident reports, note taking, providing root cause updates to key stakeholders
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience in a ITIL based role, such as Service Desk, Incident, Problem or Change Management
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role