This position provides critical support for the i-Deal Eqtuiyt, STORM Equity, and STORM DDM applications that GBAM utilizes as their key deal execution, deal reporting, and client mandate andd compliance clearance tools respectively.
* post database partching activities such as conduct health check, force start the jobs which failed during the window time
* handle user queries such deal entry, batch job delivery schedule, Autosys/Unix monitoring
* handling feeds from various source systems and also assist in ad hoc service requests include month-end jobs, releases, reports etc.
* incident and defect reporting to DEV/BA/QA team
• Operating systems: Linux/Unix, Windows
• Database: Good knowledge of SQL, Oracle, Excel
• Requires to have some expertise in databases, SQL scripts, system architecture
• ITIL standards and best practices
-Interaction and coordination with Stakeholders, Development teams & other production support teams
-Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
-A good team player
-Interaction with Clients across regions
-Opportunity to contribute on Continuous Process Improvements
Leads a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of a technical environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participates with Technology management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the support delivery process. employees in this job code do not manage people. This job code is only to be used for Employees supporting Global Markets.
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role