Bank of America is hiring for a Global Head of Data Quality and Metrics. This role will be based in Nee York, New York.
- Lead a team of approximately 20 Associates
- Program manage a portfolio that includes projects related to Client Reference Data, CIP/KYC, Global Markets Trading Data, ISDAs, etc.
- Collaborate with teams across Global Banking and Markets to identify data challenges/root causes and help remediate identified issues
- Manage a metrics team by developing a portfolio of metrics related to Client offboarding/AML and manage in BAU
- Manage a portion of the team in international locations.
- Program and Team Management experience
- Must be collaborative/curious/driven and able to drive lasting change
- Produce supporting documentation for review by Corporate Audit and External Examiners
- Experience in LEAN/Six Sigma/Change management required
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role