Director / Managing Director, Emerging Growth and Regional Coverage– Investment Banking
We believe Bank of America can do more for our clients than any other financial services firm. We understand the challenges our clients face around the world, and we use the full resources of our company to help them achieve their goals. Our solutions span the complete range of advisory, capital raising, banking, treasury and liquidity, sales and trading, and research capabilities.
The newly formed Emerging Growth & Regional Coverage business focuses on establishing strategic dialogue and building long-term relationships with U.S. mid-cap companies and sponsors, venture capital and emerging growth companies through localized and dedicated coverage. We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions.
Ideal candidate will play a key role originating, evaluating opportunities and deal execution, working on a broad scope of assignments across all industries and products aligned with a specific geography. They will work closely with the GCB and Wealth Management RMs in that region as well as Industry & Product partners and are expected to make an immediate contribution.
Key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a key resource working closely with GCB and Wealth Management RMs, industry and product partners to proactively generate ideas and solutions to meet client needs
- Act as strategic advisor to clients enabling them to achieve their long-term goals
- Function as the key point of contact for the group, responsible for coordinating information flow and execution of work product with product groups, internal and external legal, tax, accounting, and regulatory parties
- Be a team player and culture carrier
- 8+ years of experience in Investment Banking with experience in financial services
- MBA degree with outstanding academic qualifications preferred
- In depth experience of delivering investment banking products and advisory services to clients
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong client relationships, marketing, presentation and sales skills are essential
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to understand financing needs and matching client needs with the most appropriate product / service
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Ability to effectively interact with and the ability to work and communicate effectively with the immediate team, product partners and ultimately bank clients
- Creativity, problem solving skills, flexibility in approach and the ability to work with members of multiple product groups at the same time
- Ability to analyze complex client financial objectives, accounting or tax issues and alternative solutions or approaches
- Strong team player, willing to learn and assume responsibility and be enthusiastic about becoming a member of a successful and growing team
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously & working effectively as an individual & as part of a team
- Business Results: Client relationships, Analytical ability, Execution
- Passion in striving for business excellence
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people all levels.
- Existing local connectivity strongly preferred
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role