- The Treasury Sales Manager (TSM) is responsible for leading a sales team tasked with managing and aggressively growing Treasury revenue streams across a portfolio of Middle Market clients. The TSM partners closely with market leadership across the BAML platform to drive global treasury solutions.
- Develops strong business plans, inspection routines and strategies for portfolio growth and revenue retention with direct reports, product partners and business partners.
- Develop, coach, retain and recruit top sales talent.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence other key leaders on key strategic needs, initiatives, changes, tactical plans and work-streams.
- Accountable for team revenue growth, closed pipeline, client calling, profitability, building and executing client plans and facilitation of client-facing special events.
- To be successful in the role, the Treasury Sales Manager must have a deep understanding of the Treasury industry, competitive landscape as well as the Bank’s operational aspects of the products and services. Possessing good interpersonal, financial, excellent communication and presentation skills is critical.
- 10+ years effective management of a financial services team
- Strategic Market development skills, and excellent strategic sales skills
- Strong management acumen with the ability to effectively lead a diverse sales team to new performance levels
- Ability to function effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment as an individual contributor and leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Windows)
- BA/BS degree
- Cash Management and/or Trade & Supply Chain Finance experience
- Intrinsically motivated to continuously improve processes and/or one’s own education
- Ability to lead small groups while effectively delegating tasks
- Exercises the desire to mentor and sponsor other Associates
- Certified Treasury Professional certification or equivalent
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role