Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by providing best in class, integrated products in the most intuitive, efficient and client friendly way while maintaining a forward thinking mindset and risk management focus. RPWS is responsible for both the institutional and personal retirement capability set to include 401(k), Equity and Health Benefit plans for companies of all sizes as well as college savings, personal retirement planning, retirement income, insurance and estate planning for individuals. RPWS also provides tools and content that enables advisors and bankers to help their client’s live their best financial lives.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of Equity AwardChoice and ESPP clients ( Plan Sponsors). Client Service Managers (CSM) assist Plan Sponsors with inquiries related to individual participant issues, help with system setup, assist with reporting inquiries, provides for problem escalation, and takes the lead on event management (i.e. award/data uploads, upcoming vesting and expiration events, etc.). Act as liaison between RPWS (Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions) and other business partners to ensure that high quality and comprehensive client service is provided to RPWS clients.
- Train plan sponsors on how to use the Award Choice and ESPP platform to support their participants and drive financial wellness.
- Stay abreast of new product developments and industry trends.
- Provide assistance to plan sponsors in the planning of their annual events.
- Manage and lead corporate events such as events; mergers, acquisitions, new product rollout and plan changes.
- Liaison between plan sponsor and internal business partners.
- Establishing client relationships, hosting client calls, inquiry response/research, account maintenance and analyzing questions, requests and problems.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of client and internal issues and see them through to resolution with minimal supervision.
- Provide client-specific information to our RBCC (Retirement Benefits Contact Center) agents to ensure satisfactory participant servicing.
- Participate in in-person client and prospect meetings
- Responsible for providing work direction, guidance and expertise to less experienced associates and may provide training to associates on new and complex initiatives.
- Support team by assisting in the completion of special projects as required
- Excellent communicator (both orally and written)
- Well Organized and client focused
- Must have a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Exceptional follow-up and follow through skills
- Ability to adapt their style to that of the client
- Ability to handle multiple large and complex corporate relationships
- Aptitude to learn a complex system platform
- Ability to interact effectively with Senior HR and Finance executives
- Superior project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- CEP Designation or working toward
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role