About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
The successful candidate will be joining the regional APAC Talent Practice team, providing strategic, value add consultancy, and support in delivering the people priorities of the businesses as part of the broader Learning and Leadership Development (LLD) Team. This role offers an experienced LLD professional the opportunity to work in a fast paced, global, collaborative team, who are committed to developing and delivering world class products and services to a large and diverse internal client base.
The Talent Practice team are responsible for the design, execution and delivery of our key talent initiatives, processes and learning solutions supporting the APAC business.
Scope of the role:
The individual would be responsible for leading the Learning Solutions division within the Talent Practice Team driving the APAC regional learning curriculum and will work in partnership with the Learning and Leadership Development Client Management Team, HR Generalists, Global Learning Team and other key stakeholders to deliver our people priorities and highlight the impact.
Support focused on designing and delivering the learning curriculum inline with current and future best practices, managing learning operational processes and learning solutions across the region, working in close partnership with vendors and the broader Learning and Leadership Development team.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with the broader APAC Learning and Leadership Development team, Global Enterprise Learning teams and HR.
- Ensure solutions and initiatives are best practice and aligned to global and regional priorities
- Contribute to and drive the direction of the function by demonstrating a keen sense of collective ownership for the team success
- Leverage strong influencing and communication skills across multiple stakeholders in HR, the business and with multiple vendors
- Work closely with international partners to formulate development initiatives that align with the strategic priorities of the business and leverage the latest adult learning principles.
- Advise on developmental strategies and deliver broad agenda of innovative design in response to the business needs.
- End to end project management to ensure seamless delivery and execution of the regional development plan and initiatives.
- Design and implement communication and marketing strategies to create awareness and to promote development opportunities.
- Measure and report on the impact of development interventions
- Leverage metrics and emerging trends to enable strategic and effective decision making
- Manage budgets including forecasting
Learning Solution Team
- Lead team for flawless end-to-end program administration and implementation for the regional curriculum
- Act as a trusted advisor on learning operation processes and systems, including myLearning, Degreed and WebEx, aligning to global learning organization requirements
- Manage team performance and coach team members
- Uphold the Bank’s risk management framework by ensuring that relevant risks are identified, debated, escalated and managed as appropriate
- Act as the regional point of contact for Global Learning Organization Risk in APAC.
- Effective engagement and management of external vendors and vendor processes ensuring alignment to enterprise Supply Chain Management requirements
- End-to-end project management skills to ensure seamless delivery and execution of key projects.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong data analytical skills and associated reporting capability to provide valuable insights which will be leveraged to further enhance the people strategy.
- Ensure adherence to applicable learning standards and guidelines
- Degree or equivalent in HR Management or related field.
- Strategic perspective and thought leadership in a broad range of leadership & learning development
- Experience in operating and delivering in a complex, fast paced, global financial services firm (or equivalent) with multiple stakeholders
- Background in Leadership Development, Learning Development or consultancy, with experience of the consultancy cycle
- Experience of data analysis and presenting associated insights
- Ability to effectively engage and deliver through others
- Experience of designing, implementing, and managing leadership & learning programs
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and a results oriented mindset. Happy to perform a high level of operational work, mixed with senior strategic work, in close partnership with regional peers
- Tenacious, solutions focused, positive and resilient with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges and remain agile to changing business needs and priorities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
Learn more about this role