This role entails administrative and operational aspects of application management and controls. This role will carry the responsibility of application management in Global Risk Analytics.
Work activities include
- Access Management/Reviews
- Problem/Incident Management
- Compliance/Audit Governance, SIAI management
- Operational Readiness
- Infrastructure Upgrades/NPT tracking
- Change/Configuration Management and SDLC controls
- Disaster Recovery/Resiliency Testing
- Application Decommissioning
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills, and be able to work across the organization in a matrixed environment.
- This role is expected to learn the business and architectural/infrastructural components of an application.
- This role will not have direct reports but will be a key influence with contract staff and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of relevant IT Management experience
- Prior knowledge/experience in compliance/audit governance domain
- Basic knowledge of software architecture and infrastructure architecture
- Knowledge of MS Visio
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in IT related field or Science & Engineering
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Cognos)
- Able to identify risks and plan for mitigation
- Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork and inclusiveness
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of, providing technical solutions
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Prior banking/finance experience of working with globally distributed teams
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
Bank of America:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role