• Executes Vendor Management Program deliverables, ensuring the necessary documentation is completed and implemented consistently across the portfolio through the planning, due-diligence and contracting process.
• Has equal accountability with Business Process Owner for end to end vendor relationship and associated risk.
• Responsible for the identification and mitigations of vendor risks and issues, including understanding and management of Compliance risks associated with the Laws, Rules and Regulations aligned to the related vendors.
• Develops deep knowledge of the all processes/services the vendor provides the enterprise, associated risks and their performance in all aspects of providing those products and services.
• Leverages understanding of business strategy, regulatory environment and/or changes in the market to ensure appropriate engagement and oversight of the vendor
• Manages vendor performance aligned to contract, enterprise and business requirements, consistently and assertively holding vendors accountable for performance in all aspects and overall relationship with the Bank
• Actively identifies and influences opportunities to reduce risk with vendor portfolio (e.g. contracting events, subcontractor requests, data sharing requests, offshoring, etc.)
• Supports relevant governance routines to report on Third Party service levels, risk status, and program management as needed, to support business decisions such as external procurement strategy and rationalization of Third Parties.
• Leverages outcomes of monitoring and testing required by Enterprise program to anticipate and mitigate risks; Proactively conducts monitoring and testing not required by program, based on risks
• Experience in areas related to Third Party risk and relationship management, Overall risk management, banking or technology & operations
• Drives to flawless execution, holding self and others accountable for high performance standards
• Is able to work across organizational barriers to drive results.
• Thinks Strategically: Considers market drivers, risks, and business priorities to form fact-based opinions and sound recommendations
• Has a bias towards operational excellence, proactively looking for process improvement
• Demonstrates a productive edge, willing to engage in conflict when necessary
• Intellectually curious; constantly seeks to learn and advance knowledge and understanding
• Self-directed, detail oriented, organized, and exercises good judgment.
• Clear and concise communication
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Able to adapt to change
• 10+ years of experience in relevant fields
• Demonstrates enterprise perspective when making decision
• Has a bias towards operational excellence, proactively looking for process improvement.
• Microsoft Office suite skills, particularly with Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Manages performance and mitigates risk for vendors aligned to High risk product or service categories which may cross or support multiple LOBs or ECFs. Identifies potential risks, implements key controls, and is accountable for validating BACs performance and risk objectives are met through contract adherence. Collaborates with Sourcing in establishing appropriate contractual terms. Serves as the primary liaison between Vendor and end user. Proactively Identifies issues and emerging risks and takes swift action to resolve or escalate as appropriate.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role