Manages diverse administrative functions usually for a very large, complex department or business unit. Functions managed may include: financial control/budgeting and consolidation, personnel processes, audit/compliance, premises, and coordination of certain projects, associate training, service quality, process improvement, business continuity, or communication. May consult with senior management to define and manage projects that encompass and impact many associates. Requires a thorough knowledge of the department or business unit's functional area or products. Working knowledge of general bank policies, programs and procedures and financial/accounting practices. May have full management responsibility over a team or may manage one level of managers.
- The Technology Business Support Manager function within Global Technology & Operations functions as an interface between the central teams (Business Management, Governance, Finance and Op Risk Management) to the Technology organization and other GT&O lines of business.
- Focus of role is on headcount, resource and vendor management (invoice processing), expense management, financial forecasting and space planning
- Works directly with the existing business management team to build / automate financial and resource reporting in support of Equities Technology
- Works directly with other functional and development managers in the technology organization on resource allocations/forecast
- Interactions on a daily basis with multiple layers of the organization, reviewing and gaining feedback on:
- Resource changes, on-boarding, off-boarding, reporting and metrics as well as reconciliation with central Global Banking & Markets team reports
- General ad-hoc requests as needed for executive level meetings, business presentations, etc.
- Organizational metrics
- Production, automation and analysis of key monthly reporting packages
- Resource forecast (analysis of forecast vs. actual)
- Project forecasting and tracking
- Financial forecasting and planning across multiple technology products
- Resource space planning
- Database automation and management to support various resource and expense metrics
- Vendor management (forecasting/run-rates for third party spend, invoices and contractors)
- Expert MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Access (Pivots, V-lookups, management of large datasets, . Macros, database management and automation).
- Proficient in Powerpoint for executive presentations
- Financial background and / or experience in financial services a plus
- Metrics and reporting
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and delivery focused
- Attention to detail
- Extremely organized with good time management skills
Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role