Etrading middleware platform developer – middleware trading platform enables FICC and Equity trading applications for Bank external clients and sales teams.
Develop and support messaging based framework to host eTrading services and APIs to provide authentication, load balancing, external connectivity, admin features and other services to enable trading on Mercury institutional portal.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or related.
- 10+ years of hand-on core Java development experience preferably in Etrading platform.
- Expertise in Liferay portal (Portlets, Layouts, Themes) preferred
- Experience using Multi-threading
- Experience with any messaging: AMPS, MQ, TIBCO, JMS
- Experience with UNIX Shell script development
- Database experience using SQL and Oracle
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse
- Proactively participates in technical design activities with the peer technology team leads and documents technical specifications
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience working with development teams administering software delivery tools (GIT / GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Jira, Stash/BitBucket, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible) and CI/CD automation.
- Hands on software development, design architecture and/or implementation experience.
- Hands on experience in scripting languages (Groovy, Python, Bash etc)
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. quality assurance, review, documentation etc.)
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience in production support (infrastructure and service operation) for large scale deployment
- Experience in source control and continuous delivery tools
- Experience in continuous deployment and lifecycle management using tools such as Bitbucket, and Jenkins
- Experience with standard development tools, IDEs and Delivery mechanisms like: Jira, Git, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA and various other useful technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of REST/JSON.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including Scrum and Delivery teams to meet business goals.
- Contribute in Identifying industry best practices/solutions and pursue continuous improvement opportunities in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) processes and practices, relentlessly drive for standardization, automation and self-services
- Strong communicator to work with multiple teams responsible for production deployment / release, knowledge transfer and documentation
- Understanding of CI/CD workflows; build/deployment automation tools such as Jenkins and Blue/Green deployment pattern
- Experience with process tools such as JIRA process workflows, JIRA release dashboards, release portfolio tools etc
- Experience setting up logging and monitoring for applications and infrastructure
- Experience in Dynatrace , ELK Stack, Splunk a plus
Skills : Java, multi-threading, messaging experience and HTML5.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role