Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
This role will be responsible for hands-on development of an enterprise web application supporting compliance and operational risk domain, as well as partnering with the multiple Technology teams to implement a scalable and robust strategic platform.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience designing, developing and testing real-world, enterprise applications
- 8+ years of hands-on Java experience, including analysis, design and testing
- 6+ years of experience using Spring framework (all modules), Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Test Framework, Spring RESTful services, Transaction Management, Spring Annotations.
- 6+ years of experience developing and consuming web services using SOAP or REST
- 6+ years of experience using JPA / Hibernate and also developing complex queries using native / HQL
- 6+ years of relational database experience with a solid understanding of SQL and modeling concepts
- 5+ years of experience using GIT, Maven, Jenkins and Sonar
- Experience in performance tuning and code optimization
- Exceptional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Scrum and following Agile best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
- Degree from outstanding university
- Knowledge of compliance and operational risk
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role