LOB JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Product Consultant will be responsible for end-to-end product management of a group of related Identity and Directory Management products in support of entperise and LOB initiatives:
• Identity systems such as Forefront / Microsoft Identity Manager
• Directory Management and Administration systems similar to and including One Identity ActiveRoles
• Other Active Directory related tools including data aggregation and reporting systems
• Administrative and Self-service Password Management systems
• In conjunctions with Engineering and the Product Portfoli Manager, create and maintain the strategy for all products including roadmaps and other product documentation
• Work with internal customers, Engineering, and Operations to priortize stategies and roadmaps
• Work with internal customers to obtain complete business requirements for changes and enhancements to the products
• Act as the voice of the customer to engineering and operations
• Represent the products, product strategies, and organizational strategies to customers
Experience with Identity, privileged access tools, Active directory
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts
• 4-6 years of IT related industry product management experience
• Proven ability to matrix manage direct and cross-functional teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Financial management acumen
• Client relationship management skills
• Demonstrates Financial Acumen
• Applies Business Analysis / Expertise
• Thinks Strategically
• Promotes Innovation
• Drives Execution
• Manages Strategic Partnerships and Suppliers
• Portfolio Management
• Builds Organizational Alignment
• Optimizes Risk and Reward Equation
• Act as Customer/Client Advocate
• Operates as a Trusted Partner
• Influences with Impact
• Leads Adoption and Sustainment of Change
• Demand / Capacity Management
The Chief Technology Organization
:• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital