CashPro® is BofA's flagship digital platform, supporting processing of payments globally for 35k clients and 486k users across 175 countries. Greenwich Associates ranks BofA the second largest digital banking provider in the world. The Digital Channels organization, part of the larger Global Transaction Services division, oversees the development and execution of comprehensive strategies supporting all Treasury services accessible via CashPro’s multiple channels (online, mobile, file to file, and API connectivity).
As part of its CashPro Digital offering, BofA has a Team of Specialists who work directly with clients on how they use CashPro online but also ERP/TWS connectivity and APIs. These CashPro Specialists advise clients on how to use CashPro and digitize their Treasury function.
- Senior CashPro Specialists provide subject matter expertise in technology infrastructure (IT, ERP, TMS, Intranet, Data centers) and Bank of America’s CashPro supporting clients across all LOBs with the goal of selling digital solutions, improving client satisfaction, and driving efficiency in partnership with the client team. This role will lead a team of Senior Specialists.
- Proactively use internal Bank of America client data to source opportunities to engage clients in optimizing their use of bank technology and identify efficiencies on the client side with processes and technology
- Engage both prospective and existing clients in the following manner:
- Advise on industry best practices, emerging trends and how leaders can transform their Treasury function through integration, APIs and best practices
- Provide technical expertise for various file import/export capabilities and APIs via CashPro
- Educate clients on how to mitigate fraud and cyber risks, by sharing Security Best Practices in all engagements
- Participate in Product planning sessions and enhancement roadmap discussions by providing voice of the client feedback. Bring unique experiences and knowledge to the discussion.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Able to clearly communicate and influence clients and business partners and maintain strong relationships
- Proven track record of developing talent at the VP and Analyst level
- Past experience innovating bank side or client side processes through innovation or technology
- Understanding of bank cash management products and capability, specifically e-banking channels and platforms
- Client facing/relationship management skills
- Understanding of next generation ERP solutions (such as SAP S/4 HANA) and digital connectivity (APIs, SWIFT, XML)
- Familiarity with Treasury Operations, Service & Fulfillment
- Maintains unwavering focus on delighting the client, demonstrates a strong sense of urgency with a dedication and passion for exceeding client expectations
- Possess the specialized knowledge and skills essential to address key job challenges, solving problems and otherwise performing the technical trouble shooting of the job with a high level of competence
- Proficiently identifies and manages risk from both the Firm’s perspective and, equally as important, the clients’ perspective
- Is passionately curious – motivated by understanding client relationships, areas for growth, efficiencies and making practical, meaningful suggestions to simplify and improve
- Acts courageously; innate comfort in challenging status quo, debating issues that negatively impact client experience with Treasury Services and shareholder value
- Demonstrates accountability end-to-end, irrespective of issue, ability to coach/mentor junior associates and work independently
- Understands bank network and effective business partnering
- Ability to travel = 25% of the time
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role