- The Sr. Treasury Sales Officer (TSO) will be responsible for managing and aggressively growing treasury revenue across a portfolio of Large Corporate GIG and C&R clients. He or she will partner with Corporate Bankers, Trade, Liquidity, Investment, Foreign Exchange partners and others across the enterprise develop customized treasury solutions that meet client objectives.
- The Sr. TSO will focus on growth of new client relationships and expansion of existing relationships.
- The Sr. TSO will be accountable for revenue growth, profitability, client planning, client calling, portfolio development, pricing strategy, and proposal/presentation development/delivery.
- The Sr. TSO will maintain a strong client focus, treasury industry expertise, client subsector expertise and a broad understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of global cash management products and services.
- The Sr. TSO will possess strong interpersonal skills and appropriate financial acumen.
- The Sr. TSO must also be motivated to maintain a consistent level of goal achievement and be willing to challenge themselves.
- Successful history of direct treasury management sales experience (including but not limited to liquidity strategies, foreign exchange, and trade)
- Proven business development and relationship management skills with a corporate client set
- Excellent verbal/ written communication and presentation skills
- Proven negotiation and active listening skills
- Excellent critical/strategic thinking and problem resolution skills
- Successfully demonstrates creative thinking while adhering to guidelines
- Strong business/financial acumen
- Demonstrates the ability to foster strong partnerships within the core team and the ability to build sincere rapport with client contacts
- Effectively manages competing priorities in an organized fashion while maintaining a consistent level of client satisfaction
- Successfully maneuvers throughout the enterprise
- Proactively engages all internal partners for sales opportunities
- Effectively manages risk while balancing the needs of the client, the team, and the bank
- Able to effectively work as an individual contributor as well as a close team member in a fast paced environment
- Broad and deep familiarity with global treasury management products, services and trends
- Ability to function effectively under time pressure as an individual contributor
- Collaborative approach to business in support of close team environment
- Strong Executive presence both internally/externally
- Ability to travel at least 40% of the time
- B.S. or B.A. in finance, accounting, management, or another undergraduate degree
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role