The Senior Endpoint Security Engineer is responsible for helping to define, drive, and deliver major components of Bank of America’s endpoint security strategy. You will work with program leaders on complex, multi-million dollar projects that deliver world-class endpoint protection controls. The incumbent must have demonstrative in-depth knowledge and experience with exploits against and defenses for endpoints. The incumbent will serve as the key subject matter expert across all endpoint security projects and interface with the cyber defenders to identify and align controls with emerging tactics and techniques.
You will be required to interact with multiple technology teams across our global technology organization to research, engineer, test, implement, communicate, and maintain solutions supporting the Bank’s information security posture. You’re strong communication skills we be exercised when presenting solutions to leadership and or negotiating delivery paths with customers and stakeholders
• Understanding of the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used by threat actors against endpoints
· Demonstrated in-depth understanding of operating system (OS) internals, the mechanics of OS exploits, and methods for preventing and/or detecting OS exploits
• Experience with vendor endpoint security controls
• Experience with network based endpoint security controls, such as web proxies and email security gateways
• Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
• Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, and negotiating issue resolution
• Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals
Enterprise Role Overview - Senior contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, and engineering information security (authentication, perimeter security, security & compliance tools, etc) & directory technology systems (software & hardware) and security policies / procedures. Utilizes in-depth technical / project knowledge and business requirements to design secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets. Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects. Acts as a prime consultant on large projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Provides direction and guidance to others in the group. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from Technical or Senior Technical Manager. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role