A Client Reporting Analyst III within the Consumer Banking, Investments and Academy (CIA) Reporting Team provides reporting platforms that are insightful, reliable, easy-to-use, scalable and sustainable. The CIA Team is responsible for managing over 200 reports for the Financial Center, Edge, ATM, and Chief Operating Officer (COO) business control area; as well as developing new reporting that leverages the latest Business Intelligence (BI) Tools, including MicroStrategy and Tableau.
This position manages existing MicroStrategy reporting solutions, assists with the development new reporting capabilities, as well as modernize legacy reporting using MicroStrategy technology. To perform this work, the person in this role will be required to understand customer, associate, product, and transaction data to create ETL, architect an efficient data environment, and develop actionable reports. As such, the analyst must have strong communication skills and an ability to “translate” business and analytics requirements into technical specifications. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Interface with COO business stakeholders and Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain innovative reports, dashboards, and scorecards using MicroStrategy latest technology.
- Analyze disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional data models and cubes.
- Develop and maintain database objects and ETL to support data preparation for BI reports, dashboards, scorecards, and Self-Serve analytic capabilities.
- Work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting, demonstrating advanced proficiency using SAS/SQL query language to access SQL Server / Teradata databases.
- 3+ years of MicroStrategy developer experience.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve data management related problems.
- Meet development project deadlines and enhance existing reporting while maintaining production service level agreements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, documentation, and presentation skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or an analytical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in financial services with emphasis on business insights and data/financial analysis; specific experience with card services.
- MicroStrategy architect certification
- JAMS/Autosys scheduler experience
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate effectively with business, risk, and technology partners.
- Be a positive, helpful teammate capable of communicating across a diverse workforce to ensure work transitions effectively without interruption or incident.
- Highly motivated, proactive and a self-starter; strong sense of ownership & ability to create and execute plans without daily oversight.
- Experience with Python, Alteryx, Hadoop a plus.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role