This is a EXCELLENT opportunity to come join the Bank of America Global Technology and Operations organization.
The Technology Platform Data Policy Lead will be responsible for leading strategic planning, understanding, documentation, risk management and commercialization, on an end-to-end basis, of the flows of all data leveraged in the GRA technology platforms.
- History of understanding and implementing policy and a clear, succinct and simple communication style are key assets for this position as it requires providing executive-level leadership updates.
- Must have work experience defining and executing the standards adherence plan for technology across Capture, Transport and Use
- Must have work experience identifying, escalating, and then remediating data incidents
- Must have work experience ensuring source document retrieval playbooks are created and maintained
- Minimum experience requirement is 7+ years of experience in and around technology platforms
- Experience in financial services industry
- Experience with SOX, Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) or Enterprise Data Management policy
- Bachelor’s degree (technical field of study preferred); master degree is preferred
- Proven ability to lead in a matrix environment
- Consulting and problem solving experience
Bank of America:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role