About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business.
- Supports Senior Executive, handling administrative duties.
- Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including composing, releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence.
- Relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for the executive.
- Reads, screens, refers and responds to incoming mail, ensuring that referrals are made, responses are gathered and summarized.
- May act as liaison to outside groups coordinating events where the executive is a corporate chair, director or committee member.
- Communicates with executives and line management to gather/convey relevant information.
- Provide general administrative support to the team and senior members of the Capital Markets team
- Required to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Process Travel & Entertainment reports using the on-line Concur system
- Assist in organizing the Commitment Committee meetings
- Assist in organizing the meetings for Asia Pacific, align the required attendees and liaise with the global counterparts on the logistics
- Follow up with bankers across the region on any required follow up from the Commitment Committee meetings
- Assist in maintenance of the records for the capital commitment committee
- Maintain an existing record database that archives the approval status and summary of each presented transaction and meeting minutes via an online depository
- Provide regular updates to management and sanitizing data for specific requirements
- Minimum 6 years experience relevant experience in a role supporting a team of managers; Investment or Corporate Banking experience is essential
- Highly developed analytical and interpretive reasoning, able to produce complex analysis and content in aesthetically pleasing and digestible format
- The active technical background necessary to facilitate the actual preparation of such analysis and reporting
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and ability to engage productively with senior management
- Ability to work collaboratively to tight deadlines with minimum direct supervision and the flexibility to work extended hours when required
- Ability to work independently with a proactive approach to taking on a broad range of responsibilities; take initiative and to participate as a team player
- Ability to handle situations and clients professionally and with a high level of diplomacy
- Experience with organizing client entertainment functions
- A keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Knowledge in investment banking products, policies & procedures preferred and diligent in following defined policies & procedures
- Relevant experience in legal/compliance will be an advantage
- Team player, proactive, good attitude, energetic & hard working
- Proficient in all MS applications including Advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with basic desktop publishing applications would be preferred
Bank of America is an equal opportunities employer.
Learn more about this role