Great opportunity to join our Commercial Banking Team! The Middle Market segment of the Commercial Bank serves public and private companies with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 billion.
The Middle Market Banking group serves middle market companies and institutions with annual revenues up to $2 billion. The Sr. Relationship Manager (SRM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of middle market relationships who need financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for the relationship, the SRM is accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. The SRM will have the ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures. The SRM will then assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy. The SRM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. The SRM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities. Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market relationship and industry trends. Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements. This role requires 5-10 years’ experience in Commercial Lending.
Position may be filled as a Sr. Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager, depending on experience and qualifications.
Territory is the South Bay. Office location is Los Angeles.
• Must have 5 to 10 years’ experience in Commercial Lending.
• Demonstrates management of an extensive portfolio of middle market clients with revenues between $50 million and $2 billion.
• Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships.
• Professional proven sales skills and experience, including planning, execution and follow up of client meetings.
• Ability to understand and interpret the principles of accounting and finance.
• Financial modeling experience and the completion of a formal credit training is required.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client problems.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
Our office is one of the most prestigious landmarks on Bunker Hill and neighbors such attractions as The Walt Disney Concert Hall, the MOCA Grand and the iconic Angels Flight.