Resource will be responsible for the following:
- Apply extensive technical experience and skill set to drive the triaging of complex, high impact Production incidents to quickly restore service
- Partner with application and product managers to identify root cause and actions to correct complex, high impact Production problems. Also, working with those teams to identify other opportunities to improve overall Production stability, including actions to mitigate the reoccurrence of any problem as well as opportunities to improve overall monitoring.
- Socialize advanced triage techniques with Production Support teams aimed at improving the ability of those teams to be able to detect disruptions and restore service
- Proactively assess portfolio of critical applications and identify areas of stability and resiliency concerns. Ensure those concerns are escalated to the appropriate partners for remediation
- Partner with monitoring architects and tooling teams to drive out best practices on how to leverage advanced monitoring tools (i.e. – Splunk, AppDynamics, NetScout, etc…) to more quickly detect Production incidents and restoral or service.
Resource will have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, MIS or related field
- 7+ years of experience in information technology
- Extensive experience developing applications OR experience supporting applications as a system administrator, database administrator, network administrator and/or middleware administrator
- Experience using advanced monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, Glassbox, and NetScout
- Experience troubleshooting complex Production incidents.
- Experience identifying root cause of a Production incident analyzing application and thread dumps
- Strong, courageous communicator capable of effectively communicating, verbally, via emails and instant messaging, to both technical and business teams
- Capable of periodically providing on call support outside of normal working hours
- Capable of working in high pressure situations
Desired Skills/Good to Have:
- Experience supporting/development applications that utilize SAN and NAS storage. Any experience with Dell EMC Centera and Hitachi HCP storage a plus.
- Experience leaning out and automating processes aimed at improving overall efficiency and quality of the work product
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role