Global Banking & Markets Technology (GBMT) Risk & Controls group is responsible for the implementation of Enterprise operational risk management policies, procedures and standards across GBMT. These risk management policies, procedures and standards are formulated by Enterprise Risk, Global Information Security, and Compliance & Regulatory Agencies. The GBMT Risk & Controls team works with Application Managers and COOs across all technology teams in Global Banking, Markets, Risk and Finance to ensure that programs execute effectively and control gaps are identified and addressed.
This role will support projects relating to change initiatives impacting multiple business units, product lines, and business processes. Candidate will facilitate cross-divisional coordination, communication, influence and negotiation of activities in support of the division. Responsible for partnering with business technology teams, application managers and related control functional as the GBAMT / ERFT program manager for the completion of project deliverables. Oversees dotted line cross-functional project team members on all phases of initiatives and may have some leadership responsibility in directing and evaluating the work of more junior analysts. Candidate will also be a key contributor in the creation and support of program analysis for ongoing initiatives.
The role provides support to the GBMT Risk and Control Program Management team in the areas of:
- Project Management, including Status Reporting / Analytics Project execution, including creation and maintenance of program meetings, reports and monitoring of issue and risk management as well as other Risk & Controls program management routines
- Project-related engagement, including engaging with appropriate partners and SMEs on project deliverables to ensure clarity and understanding of project control requirements and time lines
1. Manage cross functional projects by driving communication and coordination across multiple business units to ensure the timely completion of objectives and the seamless execution of project plans
2. Lead and/or coordinate special projects, as requested by GBAMT management Act as ambassador of Risk Culture and independently drive global programs/initiatives
This role requires:
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize work and provide effective communications / reporting with various levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to capture requirements, produce design specifications then once approved, deliver defined solutions.
- Knowledge of application life cycle management, risk management, and information security best practices
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint, MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with audit and managing audit issues remediation (preferred)
- Typically a minimum of 4 and up to 8 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: audit, risk management, program management, or application product management in a Global organization
Bank of America:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role