- Develop and implement a comprehensive open account product strategy that will sustain YOY growth in a rapidly evolving market
- Develop, manage and structure SCF and other associated open account financing solutions, globally – Trade’s cornerstone working capital solution (and highest growth potential).
- Support Trade PSS/TSO’s to differentiate and WIN in the market (large, globally significant deals), as well as helping to drive trade and treasury cross-sell opportunities
- Help drive digital trade strategy in the SCF space, including the evaluation of third-party partnership opportunities (leveraging third party FinTech partnerships when appropriate)
- In close partnership with the Global and Regional Product teams, collaborate with Regional Trade Heads to execute on focused programs (e.g. Commercial Bank international growth strategy, OA/SCF cross-currency payments strategy)
- Serve as product capabilities expert and technical trade product expert. Support the complex, specialized trade needs as part of the deal team for large deals.
- Continuously benchmark solution set versus key competitors, and integrate best practices into the product roadmap/investment prioritization. Collaborate with the global product management and regional product delivery teams on trade pricing to ensure market competitiveness and profitability.
- Work closely with Corporate Banking, Markets, Wholesale Credit, Operations, Compliance, Legal, and Risk partners to drive profitable, responsible growth while enforcing risk discipline/awareness and product suitability
- In partnership with Marketing and Trade PSS execs, increase visibility of the Bank’s trade business by supporting execution of a comprehensive internal/external marketing campaign
- Identify product gaps/opportunities and drive innovative solutions to deliver industry-leading solutions to the broad BofA client base
- Represent the Bank at Trade conferences and on industry working groups
- Minimum of 10 years of Trade/Supply Chain product experience working for either bank, financial institution, or FinTech, with demonstrated record of increasingly broader roles in open account trade processing and financing products and/or other working capital products.
- Demonstrated technical skills and a strong desire to challenge the status quo
- Embrace new technology; engage with outside providers/channel partners to accelerate growth
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated track-record in delivering projects per plan and on budget. Foundational credit experience.
- Proven strategic and analytical abilities; strong client-facing presence and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong partnering skills with sales, credit, and platform teams; proficient PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced credit, risk, and structuring experience a plus
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role