Ensures that product management effort is integrated with sales, marketing, operations, implementation & customer service. Conduct market research & competitor analyses, determining product pricing, developing short & long-term strategies/outlooks. Competencies required include strong organizational skills with focus on tactical implementation, good project management skills, and 4-6 years related experience. May have management responsibility.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Impact Sizing
- Mail Files
- Schematic Design
- Interchange and Card Network Fee Schedules
Skills and Experience required
- 10 years of Core Acquiring (Credit/Debit) industry experience
- Expert knowledge of payment interfaces, regulation updates, card updates
- 5+ years in card product development and product management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management acumen.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - including P&L management and business case development
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, OneNote
- Knowledge and experience in payments, merchant services, or related industry sales and consultation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Location: Atlanta, Charlotte Note: Travel will be required
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role