Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by providing best in class, integrated products in the most intuitive, efficient and client friendly way while maintaining a forward thinking mindset and risk management focus. RPWS is responsible for both the institutional and personal retirement capability set to include 401(k), Equity and Health Benefit plans for companies of all sizes as well as college savings, personal retirement planning, retirement income, insurance and estate planning for individuals. RPWS also provides tools and content that enables advisors and bankers to help their client’s live their best financial lives.
This Digital Product management role is on the Institutional Retirement digital platform team within Retirement and Personal Wealth Solutions. The position focuses on defining strategy, driving and documenting requirements, and testing new applications for Benefits Online web platform and mobile applications. Overall, the team focuses on consistency and ensuring a best of breed experience for clients across all institutional retirement products- 401(k), Equity/ESPP, NQ and DB. Additionally, integrating Institutional Retirement platform with Enterprise capabilities will also be a major focus for the next few years.
The Sr. Digital Product Manager will typically be responsible for leading 2-4 larger project initiatives throughout the year. In addition to Digital experience the ideal candidate will have Business Analyst, Project Management and Relationship Management skills.
Specific responsibilities of the Senior Digital Product Manager include;
- Defining product roadmap and strategy for your product areas
- Partnering across the organization to understand product/service demand for your product and related requirements
- Defining and owning business requirements for project initiatives
- Working with XD to document use cases and design wireframes
- Partnering with technology in both agile and waterfall environments to implement both large and small scale changes
- Creating and executing business acceptance test plans
- Interacting with all levels of management across line of business, technology and product strategy organizations
- Monitoring and maintaining control processes, like web page reviews, to insure our digital experience is working properly and affording clients and optimized experience
- Working with Line of Business Stakeholders to define, manage and implement strategic initiatives
- Seven years+ digital experience in either Product management or Business Analysis
- Proven effectiveness in fast-paced, demanding, client-driven environment
- Ideal candidate will possess both a strategic thinking expertise as well as an ability to plan and execute tactical actions to implement strategic objectives
- Excellent communication and writing skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management within the organization
- Experience with requirements writing, use case documentation and knowledge of agile based development life-cycle
- Experience in working with XD resources balancing the need for consistency in creative but also timescales of delivery
- Experience with creating/executing testing artifacts; test plans, test scripts and defect tracking
- Ability to work across all ranks of our organization to drive consensus, with a primary focus on doing the right thing for the customer
- Project management experience (consulting, implementation, etc.) – highly organized and able to balance demands from multiple projects and stakeholders
- A desire to understand competitive landscape and develop competitive differentiators
- Experience in financial services running a product/engineering team
- Excellent communication and networking skills; Exceptional story teller, able to drive consensus
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role