Individuals will be part of CSW team and will be supporting daily Kafka and MQ initiatives and support activities. This includes helping to design, troubleshoot and build Kafka and MQ SSL/TLS configurations. They will also take part in test and production environment support.
- 6+ years of experience in MQ
- 3 years or more of experience in Confluent and/or Cloudera Kafka
- MQ SSL/TLS certificate experience
- Installation, configuration, and upgrading of Cloudera Kafka related products
- Installation, configuration, and upgrading of Confluent Kafka related products
- Installation, configuration, and upgrading of MQ related products
- Should be strong in Websphere MQ and JMS (queue manager and client)
- Shell programming
- Prior Banking/Financial Institutions Experience
- MQ clustering experience
- Kafka support experience
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role