The Artificial Intelligence Policy Governance team is a component of the Enterprise Data Management and Governance team and is responsible for the development and governance for Bank of America’s Artificial Intelligence Enterprise Policy. This Policy applies to all Bank of America employees, contractors and Third Parties. It identifies the requirements and controls used to manage the key risks associated with the use of Artificial Intelligence. The policy establishes key controls for AI, but also leverages the controls established by other enterprise policies to establish a comprehensive perspective of all risks and controls for any given AI solution. The AI Cross Policy Lead position will manage these interdependencies across multiple policies and their respective refresh schedule throughout the year. The ideal candidate will be a senior individual contributor with knowledge of the enterprise policy governance process, experience leading change, skilled at developing relationships across the organization and exposure for responding to internal Audit and external federal reviews.
- Interacts with key stakeholders across the enterprise policy community to ensure the bank’s AI governance strategy is accurately depicted across policies/standards and key processes, reducing compliance, operational and reputational risk across the enterprise.
- Align AI policy expectations across Enterprise, GT&O and FLU/CF policies and standards
- Monitor Enterprise, GT&O and other related policies and standards for updates
- Review and provide feedback (as needed) to any policy/standard going through annual or off-cycle policy review process
- Track ad-hoc items that may impact the AI Policy and/or related policies/standards
- Identify and vet potential gaps that may be created by updates to policies/standards or ad hoc items
- Meet with policy and standard content owners to close any identified gaps
- Will work closely with quality assurance teams, cross-policy teams and EDMG application owners to ensure related processes, controls and capabilities remain contemporary to emerging risks and technologies.
- In-depth understanding of BofA's enterprise policy governance
- In-depth understanding of AI Policy
- Quality Assurance
- Risk management
- Strong problem solving experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Skilled in handling multiple efforts/projects
- Previous experience within Front Line Units
- Project management experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role